Rakuten Kobo Australia

Thursday, October 28, 2021

Another good day in approach the NewNormal Worklife Balance

 Once you know what's going to make you the most money or currently makes you the most money, that is the stuff you should be doing every single day to boost further It the The New Normal Work Life Balance

Really, this first one here is a mindset kind of thing, but copywriting is something that makes me a lot of money. I got to sell products; so I've got to write the advertisements for those products. I need to create those products as well; so product creation is something else that makes me a lot of money. And e-mail marketing -- to get people excited, to keep them in the loop, to build trust, to do all kinds of other stuff; so when I give them my offer of my product with really good copywriting -- make a lot of money.

And finally focus. Just being able to handle all of these tasks running a business and still be able to get a bunch of stuff done in a minimal amount of time. That's my most valuable skill.

So the trick to that is every single day I'm either creating a product, e-mail marketing, writing copy, and then I'm focusing. Whatever I'm doing I only want to focus on that one thing -- this, this, this, or this.

Now the interesting thing is most people don't do their most valuable skill every single day. They're too busy either messing around, or they're too busy working on minutia stuff that doesn't give them their big results.

So let's first of all -- you want to start out creating a list. If there's skills that aren't making you money right now, determine what three or four skills are going to make you the most money, and start doing at least one if not all of those every single day. Do something. Maybe it's a small thing, but you should at least do something every single day like that.

The cool thing here -- the other interesting thing is I play to my strengths. I've always been a very good writer. So these things are all writing for the most part, except for product creation. The other thing is I've just been a good communicator in general all my whole life; so I work on those strengths. I'm not very analytical, and the fact that I get bored very easily if I'm trying to analyze numbers and try to do all this weird traffic stuff. I don't like to do a lot of things; so I don't do those things for the most part. Those don't play up to my strengths.

So these are my most valuable skills that I'm also very good at naturally, that I have an inclination to be good at. These things I have proven made me a lot of money; so that's what I do.

It's like I say here -- do at least one of those skills every single day.

Now here is the real secret to getting a lot done in a little bit of time here: Do the most important thing first thing when you wake up or have time to work on your business

The next step here is to practice the art of simplicity. I always tell people -- stress this -- think less, not more. When people come to me with a big idea, I have noticed something very interesting. They cannot succinctly describe it to me. It typically takes them forever. They don't know how to drill it down into three or four things and just explain it to me like that right off the cuff. And that usually tells me that it's too cluttered in their mind. It's not organized well in their head; so therefore, it's not as likely to get done as if it was very simple in their mind.

And so notice the art of simplicity I had today.

I could tell you pretty much every single task I can break down into two or three sentences. That's important because I have learned to identify critical elements, and that's what I work on -- the critical things, the most important stuff for that task.

I'm doing one of those for that first block of time. I'm either writing the copy, creating the product, working on an e-mail campaign, a launch campaign -- stuff like that. I'm just working on something that's going to make me some good money.

The second part of the day I might be connecting with people. I might be fine-tuning my goals. I might be checking my stats and seeing where I'm at there, and I might be just getting ready for new products, whatever the case I have to do that I think is going to set me up so tomorrow I can hit the ground running and doing another very profitable task.

So that's my regimen. And every single day I want to be at least creating something, otherwise I would get depressed.


                                                                    The New Normal 

So you should have stuff you do the same way at the same time every single day in general, otherwise you'll never really get to that unconscious level to where you can work on autopilot because each day will be just like the first time riding a bike. That's going to be the enemy of productivity; so develop your regimen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Win Money Wealth: Fast Effective Strategies for Long-Term Prosperity

In this age of fast economic change and uncertainty,  "Quick Win Money Wealth: Fast Effective Strategies for Long-Term Prosperity "...